A few weekends ago took us up the world renowned Rock Creek, about 26 miles from Missoula, Montana.
With a group of good friends, a surplus of nature– as well as some adult beverages– we were easily reminded of why we have chosen to live where we live.
Prepare your eyes for wilderness, fly-fishing, shenanigans, whiskey, a surplus of dogs & a ping pong cat!
If you are looking to experience world class fishing and stunning surroundings– all while staying in a beautiful, rustic lodge tucked back into the mountains, look no further than the Orvis endorsed Blue Damsel Lodge.
The people behind the lodge are some of the most enjoyable people that I have ever had the pleasure of spending time with.
You won’t want to leave when your trip is over; not just because of the scenery, but because the Blue Damsel feels like home.
Latest posts by Ross M Perkins (see all)
- The Birth of a Mountain Rig – 2004 Honda CR-V - January 29, 2017
- A Night of Craft Beer & Artisan Cheese – Draught Works Brewery & Tucker Family Farm - January 13, 2017
- Secluded Thoughts at Cooper’s Lake Montana - December 26, 2016
- What I Learned from Living in My Car for Two Weeks - September 27, 2016
- How to make a Subaru Camper – Building a Bed in Your Subaru - May 23, 2016